TSI Yatra provides the Yatra API to travel agents which is integrated by travel portal development companies. Travel portal solution provides the service of travel portal development and Yatra flight API Integration and Yatra hotel API integration are components of this umbrella. In Travel portal solution the travel technology developer keeps their brains free from any limits with the objective that they imagine incredible ideas, that are appraised by our customers. We all know you put confidence in us and therefore we carry out our best travel technology solution with dedication to guard that belief and confidence. Our team has got distinguished skills that can be tailored to meet up with customers’ needs according to the recent technology platforms.
Yatra is an private online travel agency based in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It was founded by Dhruv Shringi and Manish Amin in the year 2006. Products which Yatra deals in are flights, hotels, holidays, trains, cabs and buses; they provide complete service of travel booking. The company provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, trains, in city activities, inter-city and point-to-point cabs, homestays and cruises. Yatra provides bookings for more than 83,000 hotels in India and 800,000 hotels around the world.
ACQUISITIONS by YATRA
- In October 2010 Yatra made three acquisitions: Travel Services International (TSI), MagicRooms.in and BuzzInTown.com.
- In April 2012, Yatra became the second largest online travel service provider in India, with a 30 percent share of the ₹370 billion market for online travel-related transactions. They launched a “holiday-cum-shopping card” with State Bank of India (SBI).
- In July 2012, Yatra.com acquired a 100% stake in Travelguru.com.
- In 2016, Yatra.com acquired Mumbai-based Travel-logs.in.
In November 2013, Yatra.com launched e-gift cards with Qwikcilver collaboration. In January 2016, Yatra.com appointed Vikrant Mudaliar as chief marketing officer. In July 2019, Yatra was acquired by Ebix, a US-based company.
REWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Yatra has the highest unaided brand recall among travel web sites – India Travel Marketplace study by PhoCusWright, 2008
- Recognized as Top Rated Online Travel Site by Economics Times Travel Awards in September 2009
- AC Nielsen findings show that Yatra has the Strongest franchise on the competitive set in their report – measuring brand health in the OTA segment, August 2009
- Brand Equity and Nielsen Company’s survey ranked Yatra as the No. 1 online travel service provider in 2010
- Yatra won the `Most Preferred Travel Portal’ at CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards 2010
- Yatra was publicly listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol YATRA in December 2014.
- Yatra won the CNBC Awaaz Travel Award in 2014 and was rated as the Best Travel Website in IAMAI’s Annual India Digital.
- In July 2016 Yatra has won the award for ‘First Prize – Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ at the India Tourism Awards.
Dhruv Shringi Co-Founder & CEO, Manish Amin Co-Founder & CTO, Sabina Chopra Co-Founder & COO-Corporate, Akash Poddar COO (B2B), Gautam Kaul COO (Inbound Yatra Exotic Routes), Rajesh Bhanot Chief Customer Experience Officer, Naren Nautiyal Managing Director at ATB Yatra.
YATRA.COM ONLINE API AND WHITELABEL SERVICES
Firstly to check this service you have to login in Yatra as a travel agent. After successfully logging in you have to go in the Partner with us section where you can check Yatra flight API details, Yatra Hotel API details and Yatra white label services detail. Product overview, benefits, process, implementation, Yatra.com flight API cost, Yatra.com hotel API cost, Yatra.com whitelabel cost and annual maintenance fees are also listed there.
To know more about the services like Yatra API documentation, Yatra flight booking API documentation, Yatra hotel booking API documentation and yatra.com API cost, yatra.com affiliate api or any query which comes in your mind you can connect with the contact person through contact person’s email id and contact details mentioned over there.
Information (search/ suggestion), Ticket availability, Real pricing, Real time booking or reservation, Ticket issuance, Online cancellations and refunds, Booking amendments, Travel advisory, Forex assistance, Visa assistance, Destination management, Rich hotel pictures and videos, Facilitating travel, Corporate travel channel, B2B department, Luxury retail lounges, Quick ticket counter, 24×7 call centre, Mobile application, Inbound travel channel and Multiple payment options are some features and service of yatra.com.
Distribution channel at Yatra
- Website (www.yatra.com)
- 24×7 call centre
- Retails outlet called `Yatra Holiday Lounges’
- Mobile phone app
- Offline travel agent
- Yatra quick ticket counter
Customer Service at YATRA
Yatra have over 300 experienced travel consultants with extensive knowledge and resource. 24×7 availability of consultants to handle customers, customers need round the clock through a call centre and facilitate help while traveling. They have a toll free helpline number for users to call without worrying about the call charges. The retail lounges provide on ground customer support in 13 cities with professionally trained travel experts. Yatra have DMCs (ground staff) in all major cities who can be contacted directly by the customer any time for any query or service. You can reach Yatra at their customer service (call centre) number +91 0124 3040500 or send an email at [email protected].