TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for selecting the Services offered by Intuit Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as “The service provider”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Intuit. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “I Agree”), installing, accessing, or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services.
For the purpose of this terms & Condition
The service provider/us/we/our refers to Travel Portal Solution
The Client/you/yours refers to the client of Travel Portal Solution
1. Fees and Additional Services: Changes in the requirements will require further evaluation and will be mutually agreed upon before these changes can be added to the requirement Document.
Please note: If you request to process any Modification on your website which was not discussed before, at the time of the Agreement then extra charges will be applicable depending upon the changes you want to do. Also, we will charge extra if you want to apply some more features which are not mentioned in the agreement.
2.Expenses: The Client agrees to reimburse the Service Provider for any of the following expenses necessary in completion of the work:(purchase of any copyrighted objects such as fonts, messengers, Proofs, Props, Research, shipping, software, photography, etc.).
The Service Provider agrees to deliver the project on a date as stated per Project Plan. The Service Provider will make every effort to meet upon agreed due dates. The Client should be aware that failure to provide appropriate information or resources, reasonably necessary for the work and/or delay in payment may cause subsequent delays in the production and/or delays in delivery of finished work. In such case, appropriate adjustments to the delivery schedule shall be made and any costs or expenses incurred to the Service Provider as a result of such delay shall be payable by the client.
Use Of Feedback You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising, or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
Content Monitoring We may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the Services. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy our legal obligations, protect us or its customers, or operate the Services properly. The service provider, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
Unless specifically included with the Services, the service provider is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, real estate, or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
We may tell you about other services.
You may be offered other services, products, or promotions by the service provider. Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply. With some of our services, you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, etc., to the Internet. You grant us permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the services to you and to enhance the services. You grant us permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. You also grant us permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
- Communications. Intuit may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or Third Party Products. You agree that Intuit may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites
PAYMENT. For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless we or our third-party affiliate notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services
- Payments will be billed to you in INR, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
- You must pay with one of the following:
- A valid credit card acceptable to the service provider;
- A valid debit card acceptable to the service provider;
- Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due;
- 4. By another payment option Intuit provides to you in writing.
- If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
- If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- The service provider will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the then-current rates unless the Services are canceled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
SECTION1: PROJECT TERM & TERMINATION
Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date set forth above and shall remain in force until completed or terminated.
Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving thirty (30) days written notice to the other party. The Service Provider shall be paid for all work performed on or before the date of termination.
Upon termination of this agreement for any reason whatsoever, The Client shall immediately pay to The Service Provider all unpaid fees and amounts, irrespective of the fact that such amount has been invoiced or not.
If additional payment is due, this shall be payable within two days of the Client’s written notification to stop work. The Service Provider shall own all rights to the work until receiving all the due payments. The Client shall take responsibility for all collection of legal fees necessitated by default in payment.
SECTION2: LIMITATIONS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
DISCLAIMER: THE SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES RENDERED OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THEIR WORK, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE SERVICE PROVIDER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Total Liability. Both Parties agree that the other party’s liability hereunder for damages, regardless of the form of action, shall not exceed the total amount paid or received for services under the applicable estimate or in the authorization for the particular service if no estimate is provided.
Confidentiality. The Service Provider and the Client agree that they may
disclose confidential information to each other to facilitate work under this Agreement. Such information shall be so identified in writing at the time of its transmittal and shall be safeguarded and not disclosed to third parties by the receiving party. Confidential information shall not include information that:
- already known to the party to which it is disclosed
- becomes part of the public domain without breach of this Agreement;
- (iii) obtained from third parties, which have no obligations to keep confidential to the parties to this agreement.
Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved to the Client, including but not limited to all rights in sketches or other website code materials, excluding any tools used by Service Provider during the project. In the event that work is postponed or terminated at the request of The Client, the Service Provider shall have the right to bill pro-rate for work completed through the date of that request, while reserving all rights under this Agreement.
Severability If any provision in this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, parties will negotiate in good faith to replace the invalidated provision with a legally enforceable and valid provision that is as similar in tenor to the invalidated provision as is legally possible.
Parties in Interest This Agreement is enforceable only by The Service Provider and The Client. The Service Provider and The Client are independent parties and nothing in this Agreement shall constitute either party as the employer, principal, or partner of or joint venture with the other party. Neither the Service Provider nor the Client has any authority to assume or create any obligation or liability, either expresses or implied on behalf of the other. Source code won’t be provided by the service provider.
CHANGES. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted through the Services, on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the Services indicates your agreement to the changes.
For queries please email ([email protected]) us.